CARE – PRAYER
Weekly Prayer Email
Blackhawk publishes a weekly list of prayer requests for church and individual needs. This list is distributed to hundreds of Blackhawk attendees and staff who pray. If you have a request you would like included or if you would like to receive the prayer list by email, contact Alison Haworth.
Prayer Wall on The Table*
Prayer requests can be posted on The Table, Blackhawk’s private online community. You can choose to share with the whole church, your site community, or just within your smaller group connections. Click here to learn more about The Table.
*Please note that the Care Ministry does not monitor prayer requests posted on The Table. If you would like us to know, please call (608.828.4200) or email the Care Ministry team, email@example.com.
A few things to keep in mind as you share prayer requests:
Prayers for others
- Respect the privacy of others – ask permission first
- Maintain confidentiality – you don’t need to use names, God knows
- Consider posting anonymously
Prayers for yourself
- Be careful when sharing personal information, God knows the details
- Consider what is suitable for public knowledge
- Don’t vent. Matters between you and another person should stay that way