SENIOR ADULT MINISTRY
Blackhawk senior adults are invited to our monthly programs and luncheons held at the church, usually on the third Tuesday of the month. A guest speaker joins us each month to encourage us from the Scriptures about how to be faithful Christ-followers in this season of our lives. Coffee Connection is an informal gathering on the first Tuesday of each month.
Luncheon and Program
Tuesday, May 21, 11:30 am in Room 205 (please arrive by 11:15)
RSVP to Senior Adult Ministries here.
- First Tuesday of each month, 10 am to 12 pm
- Upcoming Coffee Connection: June 4
- Fireside Room (201), Brader Way
- Hear friends share their stories of God’s faithfulness in their lives, catch up on visiting with old friends and new, discuss an interesting question
- Enjoy delicious treats with coffee or tea
A sermon-based Life Group for senior adults is meeting at Blackhawk Brader Way on Tuesday mornings, 9-10:30 am. If you are interested in joining this group, please email Laura Schweisthal.
For more information about Senior Adult Ministry, contact Seniors.