The care team ministers to the spiritual, emotional, relational and physical needs of the Blackhawk community by offering hope, support and spiritual guidance.
We strive to do this through Christ’s love and sensitivity as we come alongside you during times of struggle, pain, fear and vulnerability. Our ministry team is made up of well-trained staff and volunteers who provide confidential care, support and direction.
First Response Team
If you are facing difficulties or challenges, feeling overwhelmed or uncertain, a call to our First Response team may be your best first step. A First Responder can assist you in finding help within the church as well as within the broader Madison community. They will listen, help you identify resources, connect you with church ministries and resources, and pray with you.
You can reach a First Responder Monday–Thursday, 11 am–3 pm at email@example.com or at 608-828-4230. Schedules may vary, so please feel free to leave a message.
For emergency care needs, call the church office (608-828-4200). Follow the prompts to reach an on-call pastor if you are calling after office hours.
Blackhawk offers support resources for a variety of needs including:
- Health Concerns: prayer & counseling, visitation, Cancer Care, One to One Care
- Death & Crisis: One to One Care, prayer & counseling
- Divorce & Separation: DivorceCare, One to One Care, prayer & counseling
- Relational or Family Concerns: Boundaries, prayer & counseling, One to One Care
- Job Loss/Financial Need: benevolence assistance – Sandra Malone (828.4200), prayer & counseling, One to One Care
- Recovery and Addiction Resources