What is a One to One Caregiver?
One to One Caregiver is:
- Christ-follower who walks beside a hurting person
- caring Christian who really listens and supports
- volunteer who has received 50 hours of training in how to provide compassionate care.
One to One Caregiver is not:
- counselor, therapist, or mental health professional
- person who will solve all your problems
Why should I seek a One to One Caregiver?
Are you going through a difficult time and needing someone to care, listen and share God’s love with you, one-to-one and confidentially? Are you hurting due to loss of a spouse, retirement, loneliness, unemployment, despair, childbirth, hospitalization, grief, separation and divorce, terminal illness, being shut in, faith issues or other problems? If so, a One to One Caregiver could help.
How can I receive care from a One to One Caregiver?
Please contact a member of our Care Response Team for information. Email email@example.com or call us at 608.828.4230.
I know someone who could use a One to One Caregiver. How do I handle it?
Go to the person in need and let them know about One to One Care. Pray with them about it.