What is a One to One Caregiver?
One to One Caregiver is:
- Christ-follower who walks beside a hurting person
- caring Christian who really listens and supports
- volunteer who has received 50 hours of training in how to provide compassionate care.
One to One Caregiver is not:
- counselor, therapist, or mental health professional
- person who will solve all your problems
Why should I seek a One to One Caregiver?
Are you going through a difficult time and needing someone to care, listen and share God’s love with you, one-to-one and confidentially? Are you hurting due to loss of a spouse, retirement, loneliness, unemployment, despair, childbirth, hospitalization, grief, separation and divorce, terminal illness, being shut in, faith issues or other problems? If so, a One to One Caregiver could help.
How can I receive care from a One to One Caregiver?
Please contact a member of our First Response Team for information. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 608.828.4230.
I know someone who could use a One to One Caregiver. How do I handle it?
Go to the person in need and let them know about One to One Care. Pray with them about it.
Interested in volunteering?
Complete the One to One Care application online before August 1.