Weekly Prayer Email
Blackhawk publishes a weekly list of prayer requests for church and individual needs. This list is distributed to hundreds of Blackhawk attendees and staff who pray. If you have a request you would like included or if you would like to receive the prayer list by email, contact us.
Weekly Prayer for the Church
Tuesday, 4:30-5:00 pm // Brader Way (check the board for room info)
A small group gathers to pray for Blackhawk Church and its ministries. Anyone is welcome. Contact Nancy Lindroth if you have questions.
A few things to keep in mind as you share prayer requests:
Prayers for others
- Respect the privacy of others – ask permission first
- Maintain confidentiality – you don’t need to use names, God knows
- Consider posting anonymously
Prayers for yourself
- Be careful when sharing personal information, God knows the details.
- Consider what is suitable for public knowledge.
- Don’t vent. Matters between you and another person should stay that way.
Dane County has numerous Christian counselors that provide quality care. For recommendations to assist you with your specific situation, click here to contact a member of our Care Ministry staff or call 608.828.4200.