Join us Friday, January 2 from 6:30-8:00 pm for our Family Dance. Earl and the motions team will be leading several group dances. Photo booths and activities will be set up in the atrium. The gym will be open for parent-supervised free play. Bring your camera for the photo booth and your dancin’ shoes for the rest!
What is Family Fusion?
Family Fusion is a free, live, full-scale production performed monthly for Elementary and Preschool students and their families. This high-energy event is an opportunity for families to come together and enjoy an hour of music, drama, teaching and lots of fun! The interactive productions focus on the monthly virtue of our Elementary curriculum, helping families connect with our Sunday lessons. Join Family Fusion for our seventh star-studded season!
When are the Family Fusion shows?
Family Fusion productions are at 6:30 pm on the first Friday of each month*, October through May.
- 6:30 – 7:30 pm, December 5, 2014
- 6:30 – 8:00 pm, January 2, 2015 (New Year’s Dance for Elementary families)
- 6:30 – 7:30 pm, February 6, 2015
- 6:30 – 7:30 pm, March 6, 2015
- 6:30 – 7:30 pm, April 10, 2015 (*second Friday in April)
- 6:30 – 7:30 pm, May 8, 2015 (*second Friday in May)
Would this show be appropriate for my preschooler?
Though our production centers on the virtue covered in our Elementary Sunday teachings, Preschoolers will also engage with the music and multimedia performance.
How can I get a preview?
We’re glad you asked! Check out our Family Fusion preview here.
How can I get involved?
Family Fusion offers many opportunities for a variety of ages and interests.
- Acting (High School and above)
- Worship Leaders (Adult)
- Leading motions for worship (Middle School and above)
- Backstage Crew (Middle School and above)
- Securing props
- Locating and creating costumes
- Front-of-the-House host
- Directing (Adult)
Contact Emilie Shields, Family Fusion Coordinator