What is Family Fusion?
Family Fusion is a free, live, full-scale production performed monthly for Elementary and Preschool students and their families. This high-energy event is an opportunity for families to come together and enjoy an hour of music, drama, teaching and lots of fun! The interactive productions focus on the monthly virtue of our Elementary curriculum, helping families connect with our Sunday lessons.
Family Fusion happens on the first Friday of each month, October through May.
Would this show be appropriate for my preschooler?
Though our production centers on the virtue as covered in our Elementary Sunday teachings, Preschoolers will also engage with the music and multimedia performance.
How can I get a preview?
We are glad you asked! Check out our Family Fusion preview here.
How can I get involved?
Family Fusion offers many opportunities for a variety of ages and interests.
- Acting (High School and above)
- Worship Leaders (Adult)
- Leading motions for worship (Middle School and above)
- Backstage Crew (Middle School and above)
- Securing props
- Locating and creating costumes
- Front-of-the-House host
- Director needed to help cast vision and coach actors for Family Fusion, Children’s Ministries’ monthly family productions. Rehearse, direct, and encourage the acting team, and collaborate with technical and backstage crews to help unify show elements. Performances run Oct-May, with a commitment of 3 evening rehearsals a month.
Contact Amanda Akins, Family Fusion Coordinator