Wondering what happens on Sundays in Children’s Ministries?
Check out these monthly resources and follow along with Bible lessons, memory verses, and virtues. These resources are provided by our curriculum company Orange.
Birth to Pre-K
Our nursery offers children birth through 18 months a secure and nurturing place filled with care. A gentle Bible curriculum is used to give children a glimpse of God’s love for them. For preschoolers, 18 months through five years, we use storytelling and hands-on learning focused on three foundational truths: God created you, God loves you, and Jesus wants to be your forever friend. Children experience these truths through the care and relationships they develop in our playful environments.
October Preschool Parent Cue
October Preschool Memory Verse
September Preschool Parent Cue
September Preschool Memory Verse
Kindergarten to Fourth Grade
Kindergarten through fourth grade uses engaging teaching, interactive worship, and small groups to focus on three basic truths: I can trust God no matter what, I need to make the wise choice, and I should treat others the way I want to be treated. Our fun environments provide a place for students to explore and deepen their understanding of who God is and their relationship with Him.
Elementary Parent Cue
- October 8 God Time Card – Early Elementary // Elementary // Upper Elementary
- October 15 God Time Card – Early Elementary // Elementary // Upper Elementary
- October 22 God Time Card – Early Elementary // Elementary // Upper Elementary
- October 29 God Time Card – Early Elementary // Elementary // Upper Elementary
- September 3 – no elementary programming
- September 10 God Time Card – Early Elementary // Elementary // Upper Elementary
- September 17 God Time Card- Early Elementary // Elementary // Upper Elementary
- September 24 God Time Card – Early Elementary // Elementary // Upper Elementary
- October 1 God Time Card – Early Elementary // Elementary // Upper Elementary
Fifth and Sixth Grade
56 programming takes a break May 14 through September 3. We encourage all current fifth and sixth graders to stay in adult venues with their parents for summer. September 10, 2017 will be the first day of 56 programming for incoming fifth and sixth graders.
Students who are making the transition from fifth to sixth grade are encouraged to attend Summer 6.0 which meets on four Wednesday nights throughout the summer. They’ll get a glimpse of Middle School programming and build relationships with students and leaders.
- September 10 God Time Card
- September 17 God Time Card
- September 24 God Time Card
- October 1 God Time Card