Helping students take the next step in their journey toward Christ.
Middle School is a time of significant changes in almost all areas of life and we desire to create a place for students to feel safe and cared for.
Home Groups Wednesdays
6:45-8:45 pm (except for MSM United) // local homes
Groups are divided geographically and by gender (i.e. Waunakee Girls, West Madison Boys). Within these Home Groups, each leader focuses on building community with four to five students.
Registration for fall will begin after July 8. If you would like to be added to the email list to stay in the loop on what is happening each week please fill out this form.
6:45-8:45 pm // Underground, Brader Way
On five Wednesdays during the school year, all Home Groups meet together at Brader Way for a large group event that corresponds with the current teaching series.
Students who are making the transition from 5th to 6th grade are invited to attend Summer 6.0. They’ll get a glimpse of Middle School programming and build relationships with students and leaders. We meet throughout the summer on 4 different Wednesday nights from 6:15-8:45 pm at Blackhawk- Brader Way. Come when you can; no need to register! Summer 6.0 dates: June 7, June 21, July 12, August 2. In the fall, incoming sixth graders are invited to participate in Middle School Home Groups.
We encourage students to get connected by serving around Blackhawk in these awesome ministries — they want Middle School students to serve!
- Children’s Ministry – serve with Nursery or Preschool, run tech or lead worship for Elementary, serve with Family Fusion by joining the backstage crew or motions team, or helping with costumes and props
- Welcome Ministry – guide traffic on the Parking Team, help serve coffee, greet and welcome as an Usher or Host
- Fill out this form for more information!
The Revolution is our student servant-leadership team. The team is open for any student to join but we expect them be eager to grow as servants and regular participants in the Middle School ministry. This team exists to pray for, evaluate and serve within the Middle School ministry. Apply online to be part of this team.
Questions? Contact Brianna.
MADISON MISSIONS: REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
Learn more and register
Week 1: June 11-16
Week 2: June 25-30
Week 3: July 2-7
Week 4: July 16-21
Week 5: July 23-28
Week 6: July 30-August 4
FAMILY MISSION TEAM 2017 – Hosting an international student
Hosting an international student can be a rich learning experience and a chance to share the love of Christ organically in daily life. Families have the opportunity to serve together as a “mission team” by connecting with International Friendship L.L.C., a cultural exchange organization.
- You’ll welcome a middle-school-age student from Spain in your home for four weeks (July 2 – 30).
- For one week during their stay, the visiting student will join their host sibling at Madison Missions. (This would be July 16-21 – “Week 4” of Madison Missions. If you have already registered for a different week of Madison Missions, we can shift your registration.)
ALASKA IMPACT/ MIDDLE SCHOOL GO TEAM
This will be our fifth summer partnering with Eaglecrest Alaska Missions in Sutton, Alaska. This trip is an excellent opportunity to grow in servant leadership and to connect with students that have different life experiences than the typical Madison, Wis., middle school student.
Registration for this trip is closed. Learn more about Blackhawk’s global and national partnerships.