Helping students take the next step in their journey toward Christ.
Middle School is a time of significant changes in almost all areas of life and we desire to create a place for students to feel safe and cared for.
Check out what’s going on with Middle School Ministry. Download the latest Snapshot Newsletter (PDF).
6:45-8:45 pm // Host Homes
Groups are divided geographically and by gender (i.e. Waunakee Girls, West Madison Boys) and meet on most Wednesday nights. Within these Home Groups, each leader focuses on building community with four to five students.
You don’t need to register for home groups, just show up! Add your name to the email list.
6:45-8:45 pm // Underground, Brader Way
On five Wednesdays during the school year, all Home Groups meet together at Brader Way for a large group event that corresponds with the current teaching series.
Students Serving at Blackhawk
- Children’s Ministry – serve with Nursery or Preschool, run tech or lead worship for Elementary, serve with Family Fusion by joining the backstage crew or motions team, or helping with costumes and props
- Welcome Ministry – guide traffic on the Parking Team, help serve coffee, greet and welcome as an Usher or Host
- Fill out this form for more information!
Questions? Contact Kristin.
Trips and Events
Registration opens in February
Madison Missions is a six-day local service camp where middle school students and adult leaders have fun serving with various organizations in the Madison area – playing with kids, feeding the hungry, visiting the elderly, stocking food pantries, and being the hands and feet of Jesus in other ways. Plus, we have an awesome activity planned each night! Check out our Madison Missions website for updates and more information.
Madison Missions 2018 Dates
July 29-August 3
Alaska Impact/Middle School Team
Tentative travel dates: June 23-July 2
Applications for the summer 2018 trip have closed. We invite you to follow along with this team on their journey. Visit the team blog for updates.
Family Service Opportunity
Hosting an international student (July 2018)
Sign Up Online (deadline is April 5)
Looking for a fun, cultural adventure for your family this summer? Hosting an international student can be a rich learning experience and a chance to share the love of Christ organically in daily life. Families have the opportunity to serve together as a “mission team” by connecting with International Friendship L.L.C., a cultural exchange organization.
- You’ll welcome a middle-school-age student from Spain in your home for four weeks (June 28 – July 26).
- For one week during their stay (July 8-13 or July 15-20), the visiting student will join their host sibling at Madison Missions.