No matter where you are on your spiritual journey, we think it’s important to travel with others.
That’s why we have Life Groups. Our dream is that group members will connect to each other, learn from the Bible and serve the community in which they live. That’s what Life Groups are really all about.
- Life Groups are groups of 8-16 people that meet in homes around Madison and the surrounding communities. We offer a fall, winter and spring season, each about ten weeks.
- The winter season of life groups begins on January 6 and ends on March 16. Find a Life Group.
- Circle Up: Life is Better Together
Brader Way – Register online
Downtown – Register online
If you’ve never been in a Life Group before or are currently not connected, join us for this four-part study designed for adults of any age. Come alone, come with a friend or with your spouse. If you are looking to get connected to community, this is a great place to start.
Ever thought about being a Life Group leader?
- Learn more about the role of a Life Group leader.
- Complete a Life Group leader application.
- Contact Carmen for more information.