No matter where you are on your spiritual journey, we think it’s important to travel with others.
Enjoying community with other Christ-followers is vital to our spiritual journey. This is as true now as it has ever been, so we are launching Life Groups Online. These groups will be places to connect and pray with others, as well as discuss Sunday messages.
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the groups start?
- We will start putting groups together as people sign up.
How long will these groups last?
- Groups will typically last 60-90 minutes
Who will facilitate?
- These groups will be led by people who indicate that they would be interested in facilitating once approved. If you’re open to facilitating, please indicate that on the sign up form. The facilitator:
- Sets up the call through a video platform
- Communicates with the group about day and time
- Facilitates a discussion (questions will be provided)
Who will be on the video call?
- Our hope is to put people together by sites and venues they normally attend. These groups could be made up of people from a variety of ages and stages of life.
How long will I be signed up for?
- We ask for an initial commitment of six weeks, and then we will all have the opportunity to re-evaluate.
What platform will we use?
- The facilitator will discuss with the group what works best for everyone.