Blackhawk is one church that meets at three locations – Brader Way, Downtown and Fitchburg. At Blackhawk, our mission is to build a loving community that follows Christ in order to reach the community that is all around us, both locally and globally. We are trying to do that by becoming the kind of church the Bible describes – a church with relevant teaching, God-honoring worship, honest friendships, continual prayer and compassionate love for people.
WHAT’S YOUR NEXT STEP?
Join us for a Starting Point class, the primary on-ramp to life at Blackhawk. You’ll meet other people, learn about our values, and find opportunities to connect and serve. Children's programming is available. Registration is required.
- Brader Way: August 20 at 11:15 am or August 20 at 4:30 pm // contact Tiffany
- Downtown: TBD // contact Christina
- Fitchburg: TBD // contact Sara
Contact Tiffany if you have questions.
Our senior pastor and site pastors host informal "get to know you" gatherings in their homes. Please contact each site directly for more information.
- Meet the Dolsons with Senior Pastor Chris Dolson and his wife Becky. Contact Ashley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Meet the Metzgers with Blackhawk Downtown Lead Pastor Matt Metzger and his wife Rachel. Contact Christina at email@example.com.
- Meet the Owens with Blackhawk Fitchburg Lead Pastor Daniel Owen and his wife Michelle. Contact Sara at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Blackhawk, there are opportunities to get involved in all types of groups for people of any age. Visit our Groups page for more information.
As an intentional community of Christ-followers, we aim to serve and transform both the Blackhawk community and the community at large. From teaching the next generation on Sundays to working toward closing opportunity gaps in Madison, there are ways for you to develop meaningful relationships with others through service both at Blackhawk and beyond.
The Care Team ministers to the spiritual, emotional, relational and physical needs of the Blackhawk community by offering hope, support and spiritual guidance. Learn more about our Care Resources.