Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.’” Matthew 4:4
At Blackhawk, we believe the Bible and the story within its pages has the power to transform. The wisdom it contains is a love letter from God to each of us and provides profound wisdom for the world He created. Throughout 2017, we’re reading through the entire narrative of the Bible, creating a habit of seeking God’s word regularly. During this season, we want to fall in love with the Bible and experience God’s will for our lives, both personally and in the context of our world.
Our year-long reading plan, which corresponds with our Sunday messages, is divided into four parts. We’re so excited to see how God will continue to use this journey through the Bible!
We will start part two of Love This Book in May; after Easter, we’ll begin a five week vision series called Reach. The reading plan (in both the journal and the YouVersion Bible app) begins on May 22 and the sermon series will restart on May 28. Below you can find all the resources for part two.
- Reading Plan: Love This Book: Part 2, God and Israel
- YouVersion Bible app reading plan (available soon)
- Reading plan PDF (available soon)
- YouVerson Kids reading plan, Preschool reading plan PDF, Elementary/56 reading plan PDF (available soon)
- Journals available at each site (PDF also available)
- Tell us you’re reading along, pay for your journal and sign up for text/email updates.
- Love This Book Sunday Messages
- How did we come up with the Love This Book reading plan?
- The Bible Project
LOVE THIS BOOK: PART 1
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.