BLACKHAWK BRADER WAY
Worship services: Sundays, 8, 9:30 and 11:15 am, 4:30 and 6 pm
- Children’s programming is available at all services except 6 pm
Please note that there will be no programming for Elementary-age children on Sunday, August 31
- A shuttle bus is available from the UW campus and Eagle Heights (schedule)
- We recommend you arrive approximately 15 minutes before the service so you won’t feel rushed.
Instead of everyone worshiping in one large venue, we have three venues at Blackhawk Brader Way: the Eastside Live, the Video Café and Traditions. The venues are somewhat diverse in size, ambiance and musical style.
- Eastside Live – 8, 9:30 and 11:15 am, 4:30 and
6 pm in Eastside Auditorium. Live teaching and full worship band
- Video Café – 9:30 and 11:15 am in Westside Auditorium
Video feed of that day’s message and louder, more electric music
- Traditions - 9:30 (and 11:15 am on Easter Sunday) in the Gym
Connecting to the deep roots of our faith, with hymns, acoustic instruments and video feed of the message for that day
At Blackhawk Brader Way (at all service hours except 6 pm), we offer safe, engaging, age-appropriate programming for children. You can learn more about our children’s programming online or by talking with one of our volunteers at the Children’s Ministry welcome desk on Sunday. Park on the lower level of the parking deck for direct access to the Children’s Ministry area.