Phased Relaunch Plan
Online or In Person: There’s a Place for You
We’re so excited to continue taking next steps in our phased relaunch plan. Currently, we offer two services at our Brader Way site and we are opening up services at our Downtown and Fttchburg sites on Sunday, April 18. From there, we’ll safely progress toward relaunching all of our venues. Whether you join online or in person, we are one church and there’s a place for you.
Of course, we’re wearing masks and have socially distanced seating. Our awesome BKids Online services continue to be available each Sunday for kids preschool through sixth grade. Blackhawk Kids will resume in-person programming at a later date. Families are welcome to attend live services together on Sundays, and a Family Room will be available. Other ministries will continue online until you hear differently from ministry leaders. Please keep praying with us as we relaunch in phases. We look forward to seeing you online or in person soon!
Sundays, 9:00 & 11:00 AM | Brader Way
Reserve Your Seat
Starting this coming week, we will shift our usual Monday at 9:00 AM weekly registration time to Wednesdays at 6:00 PM for all sites. Please fill out a reservation form indicating the total number of people attending in your group. Groups will be seated together, socially distanced from other groups. Please make sure to bring your reservation confirmation with you, printed out or on your device. If a service is full, options will no longer appear. Thank you for your patience as we work toward opening more services in the future.
Loading Worship Times…
WHAT TO EXPECT
Let’s ensure a great experience for everyone
- Follow public health and CDC guidelines
- Wear masks (except when speaking or leading worship from platform)
- Routinely clean venues, atrium, restrooms, and high touch surfaces
- Make hand sanitizer available
- Provide physical distanced seating between individuals/groups
- Not provide shared resources such as Bibles, bulletins, or refreshments
- Wear a mask in the building
- Maintain physical distance between your household and others
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer frequently
- Not attend if exposed to Covid-19 in the last 14 days (or experiencing symptoms)
- Email us if you test positive for Covid-19 within 14 days of attending