EAT THIS BOOK
The Eat This Book Challenge
Following aspects of the traditional Jewish order in the Old Testament, this Eat This Book reading plan offers a sustainable reading pace, allowing you to experience first the Old Testament and then the New Testament in one year. Each day, you’ll explore an average of four chapters, and you’ll close your time in prayer by reading a Psalm. For some of you, just doing a daily Psalm could be the perfect way to start opening the Bible every day.
By reading the Bible every day, our hope is that we’ll become a people who are shaped by the Scriptures – people who are marked by love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.
The Reading Plan
- Want a hard copy? Find it here.
- Want to get your plan on your computer or mobile? Connect with YouVersion.
- Want to read with your kids in a plan that’s especially targeted for them? Download the kids’ plan here.
- Sunday Messages:
- Weekly Guides: Get help notes for each book of the Bible.
- The Bible in Five: Watch a five minute video on how to read every book of the Bible. A 3-DVD set of the Bible in Five videos is available from the Reference Point (202) at Brader Way for $15.
A .zip archive of all the Bible in Five videos (1.5 GB)
- Recommended Books:
Questions about the challenge? Email Eat This Book.